页面

2013年9月14日星期六

myself,mylove 2013.09.14

long time no updated my blog, so sorry,,because there are a lot of thing happened this year...
this mouth is the yu kao...这次的预考是学校给我们最后一次的考试,接下来... ...即将面对 SPM 了
虽然考试成绩还没知道,but i want good results in the exam...

hey,, if i am younger than u ,you will with me contact??  3 years!!.. in life great distance, if is turn love belive can be overcome.. but 你和我还不是认识对,then i feel we can not together...
以你的条件can find the better girl... although i would like to we can together.. 当你一天比一天少出现在我面前时,whether u  give up on me?? but, me is not... then, i think u know this feeling impossible have...we have thus no beginning and no end ..... Now every day i miss you.. i think i wanna find u facebook,instagram.. when i have found... i can only watching u write the thing... ... 因为我没有勇气 add 你.. ..   First time we meet the picture, i will always not forget.. .. instead forever remember... ... hope you like with me... loving you...!!

i hope we can work together refuel last exam..

没有评论:

发表评论